• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flippers, you don't do this I hope!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Second life affair ends in divorce!

• British couple divorce over alleged affair in virtual world Second Life

• # # Woman says she caught ex-husband having online sex with a virtual prostitute

• Ex-husband admits online relationship, denies "cyber sex or anything like that"

Poor girl, at least she found a new man!

S

SSniffleslam

I can't really think of a thing to say to that, but woah!!

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

I could only imagine what my wife would have done if I had had virtual sex with someone other than her on TSO.

What is this world coming to? for real

L

Little Sadie

OMG. I must live under a rock. LOL! I've never heard of such a thing. Sex with cartoon characters? I have heard of weddings between the kiddies on TTC but adults do this too? Wow. I think my husband would have thought I went off my rocker if I wanted to even do that with HIM as a cartoon character. I am just LMAO at the thought of people actually wanting to do this. And yes the woman in that article sounds like a real piece of work. Perhaps when she gets through with the guy from WoW she can hop over to TT. I know a few guys there that would love to have her. Of course most are 30 y/o unemployed and live with their mother. Oh yea, quite the catch! :coco:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I won't even tell you how many times I've been married in TSO. Mainly because I don't have that many fingers and toes! But mine were all in fun. I know plenty of people who met in a game and married in real life. Hile and Sara, just to name a couple.

I've walked into many a TSO house to discover people cybering. And one of my ex linkshell endgame owners in FFXI used to mistell some very interesting things. This stuff is more common than you think.

L

Little Sadie

I don't know what to say. I guess I just prefer real life? I dunno. I'm speechless! Mark that in your calendar. :lick:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I had an affair with Trish though quite a bit, she "got around!"

:hahaha:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*I* got around? Looks who's talking, Miss Experience Queen!

L

Little Sadie

OMG Elga!!! That is soooo funny! I am shocked. And here I thought Trish was a good girl. rolleyes: LOL!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh I wish I had some of my old screenies. I was far from a good girl in that game. LOL

Edit.. I did find some signature images that were made for me from TSO that may prove I wasn't such a good girl!

If you've seen Mallrats you'll get this. If you haven't, I'm not explaining it. LOL

One of my many "verts".

Mack Daddy E. My first client!

He also called me his muse. I married him once. He was a married couple IRL. It was actually a 3 way marriage. YoungUn, E and I all three married each other at the same time. Oh I guess that actually makes it a 4 way since E was two people. lol

I also married a gnome. The funny thing about this picture was the guy who was trying to marry me, but the gnome was in the way. You may have to be a simmer to get that. lol

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Alright, good point

The Vertigo sponsored by U2 never got off the ground..haha

Good times hehe

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Preface: When I say "we", I mainly mean me, Hile, Sara, Elga and Youngun. There are others involved you may know, such as Ms Price and Teena.

We owned the only house with the word "orgy" in the title, then expanded it in many TSO cities. We owned the market on the "craft of orgying". I could explain our orgy houses, but the explanation would be boring so I'll let your imagination do the work. :lick:

We often played a baseball-type game wearing nothing but jammies with buttflaps on them.

We had friends with names like Assmonkey.

We would sit in heart-shaped hot tubs with each other until we had to pee real bad, then visit someone's house and pee on their sidewalk. We would do this with a dozen people at a time. We also purposefully killed ourselves, then visited houses and proceeded to have "tickle parties" which would make our ghosts pee all over the place.

Oh and speaking of pee (why did so many of our activities involve pee? lol), we used to have drinking contests where the last to pee him/herself would win. We also used to put outhouses on the lot and use them til they overflowed, then dance in the pee.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pee was the circle of sim life..

I salvaged these rare pics from my old HP drive. I believe this was at my house when we had the "Pee Till you drop contest"

Trish standing shameless in her pee..

Hile..

Take note in this picture you can see the voyeur tub. Where we would watch each other take baths..:eek:

H

Hile

lol nice trip down memory lane.

The Elga tombstone sig cracked me up.

I'm pretty sure Trish was the only one to marry a gnome. I'm sure she'd have married her trees given the chance.

S

SaraFunnyweather

The first guy that flirted with me in TSO was before I met Hile...he suddenly came back into the game about two years later and turned out to be only 14 years old. That was creepy!!

There were some strange marriages in TSO. I remember someone fell in love and married Hiles pile of dirty dishes. That was a very funny wedding!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now now.. that wasn't a pile, that was a STACK! Or rather, a tower. lol. Which reminds me of the game YOINK! we played with the smaller saucer plates.

Oh and Hile.. I WAS married to them. Do you know how much upkeep time it took to keep that many trees in function?

M

MsStathamSim

Take note in this picture you can see the voyeur tub. Where we would watch each other take baths..:eek:
You can also see Vanessa Statham the Blue Buttflap Bunny preparing to enter one of the port-a-potties. :D I miss those jammies...and slippers...and tail...the tail was the best part. TSO was the best game ever...or it could have been. Sigh.