• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fletching/Carpentry BODs and Heartwood

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m assuming the BOD rewards will have runic tools among them and if so will Heartwood still continue to offer these as rewards ? I realize, no one really knows this yet, just wanna gather thoughts.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I"m assuming the BOD rewards will have runic tools among them and if so will Heartwood still continue to offer these as rewards ? I realize, no one really knows this yet, just wanna gather thoughts.
Not sure, but I'm hoping they do something with tinkering.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Six more BOD systems is a bit overwhelming, especially since none of those skills go above 100...nor am I convinced they should.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Same here, at GREAT RISK, I am going to assume we will be able to get them from BODs. :)

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Six more BOD systems is a bit overwhelming, especially since none of those skills go above 100...nor am I convinced they should.
Bet they add 120 scrolls to all six skills through the BOD system. That way all eight crafting skills have some continuity.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bet they add 120 scrolls to all six skills through the BOD system. That way all eight crafting skills have some continuity.
Possibly, but I'm doubting it. I seem to remember Mesanna shooting down that notion during a M&G. Bumping things to 120 just seems more trouble than its worth.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hope the carpentry bods let us pick rewards that are useful, not just random deco. Like stuff you might get LJ'ing-shard crystals, luminescent fungi, etc