• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

flawless diamond?

S

slowbyrn

i was mining the other nite and the message, you find a flawless diamond, came up. I looked all over in my pack and can not find said diamond. i did find a blue diamond, is that the same thing?
thanks

G

no the flawless diamond should be alot bigger than the standard gemstone diamond you get from critters... odd.

S

slowbyrn

I was really bummed, I took everything out of pack and looked around on the ground to see if it fell on floor. No flawless diamond. Then I went and searched my bank box, thought maybe if pack was full it would go there. No diamond. If anyone has a pic of one of these I sure would like to see what I didnt get.

G

I don't know if this would matter, but if your overweight you sometimes lose the ore you mine, so maybe it lost the gem? Not sure.

T

Thiefy

Yenji Yasagari is rigth.

Item is named other as it appears in your backpack.