• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flattery feels good!

G

I always figured I was pretty lame at pvp, but it really makes me feel good when I attack one-on-one and they gotta call in help!

G

You are a handsome man. Obviously well educated and generally liked. Say! You kinda look like Brad Pitt. Do you here that often?

G

Must be a slow day...I'm on dial-up and suck at pvp and even I wouldn't brag about someone running from me one on one

G

<blockquote><hr>

Must be a slow day...I'm on dial-up and suck at pvp and even I wouldn't brag about someone running from me one on one

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...read clearly, didn't say he ran, said he called in help...

And you can scratch that, cause Hollywood just handed me my head solo

G

Ya scared em that's why

that he or she called for help and backup !!

Ya scared em, made em quiver in their boots, just seeing ya.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ya scared em that's why

that he or she called for help and backup !!

Ya scared em, made em quiver in their boots, just seeing ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, I'll never live up to the time you were throwing bolts at Wyrm on your crafter...