• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FLAP May Be Leaving..

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Electroflap

Of course it would be a forced leave but basically the finances have taken a toll in our household and our internet will be getting shut off soon.. I am not sure how long it will be til we can get it back on..I will miss you all and I hope you don't delete me while I am gone..

G

Granjell

Oh no - no internet? That stinks. Good luck to you and hope you come back soon.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come back soon!
BTW my internet isn't working during the week for me.

S

Squeaker

So sorry Aimee! I understand though. We've all been there and will probably be there again someday... See you soon! And I won't delete you :)

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no!!!

I will miss playing with you. It seems like we've been doing factories and mints together forever.

I hope you get back on soon really quick.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry to hear that Aimee. I will keep you in my list and in my prayers. I look forward to seeing you again very soon. I am very optomistic about this being only short term. Hope you stay well and enjoy life.

T

toontownhappy

Soooo sorry, Flap :sad4: Of course I won't delete you!!
See you soon!

E

Electroflap

Thanks everyone.. we are still waiting on that disconnect notice in the mail but we know we will be disconnected cause we dont have the money. We just aren't sure when we will be disconnected yet and I wanted to post in case it suprised us and I wasnt able to get on to let you know... I will definately miss you all!!!

M

MissPoodledoodle

OH NO!!!! One of my TT bffs is leaving?!? :sad4: :sad3: :sad2:
I'll miss ya buddy!!! :hug:

S

Sheriff Tricky

Sorry to hear this! You will be missed and hope you can come back asap.

E

Electroflap

Update: We wont be disc til Oct 6th but my life has taken a very busy turn.. I have a BF that had a stroke back in March.. Her family has recently stopped helping her and I have been concentrating all my efforts into being with her so I dont have much time for TT lately.. Please keep us in your prayers cause this has been really hard for me due to gas prices and her living 30 miles away from me.. I'm only on today cause I couldnt find the gas money to get to her :( The good news is that stevetheblue has found work and we should be able to keep our internet as long as the first check is before the Oct 6th deadline! So I will return as soon as I can get things settled down... I miss you all!! Big Hugs!!

D

dwightjune

Wow Aimee I'm so sorry to hear about your difficulties and of your friends problem. What a special friend you must be to reach out to them even though you have your own challenges! Relying on Christ in faith and doing the right thing in the midst of difficulty and sorrow will only strengthen your faith. My prayers are with ya.

Good ol’ Spiffy brn cat 108 laff max gags trapless, MH29 BC5 BS14 FL2

E

Electroflap

If it ain't one thing it's another.. we managed to find work in enough time to save the internet but now we are unable to save the Sept 19th disc date of the electricity... Could be awhile before I am back since it is a hefty bill.... Keep me in your prayers that I dont go crazy cause livin without electric is gonna be tough!

S

SSniffleslam

Have you tried calling them and making arrangements? I know a lot of companies are willing to work with you if you explain your situation and let them know when you can pay something...They might even be able to stagger payments out so it's not all one lump sum.

E

Electroflap

Yeah we have tried that.. This disc is cause the payment plan we were already set up with defaulted :(

S

SSniffleslam

Awww, I'm sorry, but I will tell you this, been there before myself, and it will always get better!!!! (Eventually...) I'll be thinking of you!

G

Granjell

Aimee - you may want to check with a local church or Salvation Army, as they sometimes help when people are faced with disconnects. Esp with cold weather coming and you may need power for heat. Sometimes, the power company will still work with you if they can get a partial payment and if you can set up automatic deductions/payments from your bank account. Keep trying!

Best wishes and prayers for success!

D

dwightjune

Hi Aimee,
I sent ya a pvt message. Now I have to log out and drive on down the road. I'll be back on in an hour or so>
Good ol Spiffy

E

Electroflap

All is well... at least for a little while.. We won't be disconected but we still have to come up with the money for the bill due Oct1st which is before our first paycheck.. but you have me for a little while longer.. Oh and I would like to say thanks to the anonymous toon that saw my post and helped me get this covered! I've never had anything soo nice happen to me! You Rock!...:hug: