• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Flamingo /Chicken kicking

• Thread starter MonaLittlemore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonaLittlemore

I go to my favorite board place and I see chickens ..I love the kick Flamingo action ..but now I have this urge to kick those chickens ..Is it possable to turn a flamingo to chicken ...I have thought about this all day ...It must be done or it will drive me crazy *more than I am *

G

I think you mean Turkey? lol..

Perhaps, once Devs are going to .... what is the name... script? script custom object. Someone proably is going to make a Flamingo that is a chicken/turkey with Kick interaction.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

I think you mean Turkey? lol..

Perhaps, once Devs are going to .... what is the name... script? script custom object. Someone proably is going to make a Flamingo that is a chicken/turkey with Kick interaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

*snickers* Hey John! I think she meant turkey...or maybe she meant cold turkey! heheh

I have seen all colours of flamingos !!

G

LOL I always have a flamingo or 2 on my lots to kick when I feel the urge (its soooo satisfying)

LOL at the idea of having the CC chickens and such to have the 'kick' interaction

*goes off to make a CC statue of my EX to I can kick it ]:)*

G

When the gk dining chair was first introduced to test center 3. Lee told us, at the pub, about a chair he and Greg made using that chair and the flamingo. He said you could click on the chair and kick, throw, sit or hide. I believe the fireworks were used to launch the chair. Maybe someone else will remember.

For a short time there was an extra flamingo in our catalog we could not buy. Anyone remember that? Was there an extra fireworks too?

<blockquote><hr>

Later at The Community Pub I took these notes.
Dec. 2, 2007
Gracie Nito: alot of things will get left behind and not ever purchased even by stores. lol
Greg: plenty of fodder for parts

Gracie Nito: parts of a chair to stick to parts of a toilet?
Greg: widgets
...yep they are cool. hoping to work on them next.
Itsme: widgets?
Greg: "parts of a chair to stick to parts of a toilet?"
Greg: there is a design we have which combines objects to make other objects.
Greg: these sub objecting or widgets.

Then the conversation changed course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee also talked about CC hot tubs that u could cuddle in. The square blue ones, WhirlWizard Hot Tub. Combining that and a love seat.

I hope we can do stuff like this soon. This would be fun.

M

MonaLittlemore

Nope i think I ment kickthe chicken * I see so many of those * I cant wait for it to come out *rubs hands together* Muahhaa

V

ValarieNicoleBF

<blockquote><hr>

I go to my favorite board place and I see chickens ..I love the kick Flamingo action ..but now I have this urge to kick those chickens ..Is it possable to turn a flamingo to chicken ...I have thought about this all day ...It must be done or it will drive me crazy *more than I am *

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I don't know about that, but if you stand in front of it facing the object, and use the Can Can interaction, you kick it (I think, depends how low to the ground it is).

G

I remember that! Its one of the things I still hope we get, so many fun things we could do mixing things up together. They also discussed mixing actions up to make new actions.

Sigh, I really miss those days in the pub.

P

poppet

TTL

Chicken? Turkey? they all taste good basted and roasted

I

imported_fajjaa

<blockquote><hr>

I remember that! Its one of the things I still hope we get, so many fun things we could do mixing things up together. They also discussed mixing actions up to make new actions.

Sigh, I really miss those days in the pub.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a post from the blog made by Luc about combining parts...

http://www.ea-land.ea.com/blog/?p=41