• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fixing Loot Bag?

Yoxo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

is there a way to fix the position of the loot bag?

Thanks!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
not sure I am understanding the question? you should be able to move the loot bag where you want

Yoxo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your answer. I mean, can i set the position if the loot bag when it opens the first time after clicking the corpse? I want the loot bad in the lower left of the screen.

Thank you :)

Ned888

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It would be nice to be able to lock the GUI a bit so status bars pop up at the same place every time. That way you don't have to drag stuff around constantly.

I'd also like to request an 'auto arrange' and 'Align to Grid' function for the backpack and bags. if Window's desktop can do it, so can the EC! I have faith!

Thanks!