• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fix For Keeping Backpack Open

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

I tried moving my pack around and it worked for me anyway. If I keep it in the upper right corner of my screen, it does NOT close when I walk.

Hope it works for everyone else! :)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crystal, have they fixed this? I haven't had my pack close once. I did not play last night, but i did patch. got on this morning for a bit on origin and tc and not had my pack close at all. on a side note i placed a house in luna on tc if anyone wants to be co-owned to it.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of this morning, my pack still snaps shut when I run more than a few steps, and it doesn't seem to matter where I place it on my screen.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
most odd, must be a bug that strikes some but not all. *waves at Sara" Good morning

C

Crystal Canyon

False...I was only online for awhile this morning and mine was still closing unless I had it in the corner. It still would close on porters, but not when I recalled or ran.

Sara...A couple people I have talked to said it worked for them, but others say it didnt. I think we will all just have to wait for the fix! :sad4:

C

Crystal Canyon

Good morning everyone!! What's for breakfast? :pancakes:
* sits back and sips coffee while waiting for the menu *
Chocolate Chip Pancakes with strawberry jelly, burnt sausage links with syrup, and COFFEE! Lots and Lots of Coffee! :)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of this morning, my pack still snaps shut when I run more than a few steps, and it doesn't seem to matter where I place it on my screen.
this.... just one of many annoyances to have the nerve to plague me on what should be a beautiful Friday.

%$*@(@$+@!:rant2: