• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fishmonger Quest Questions

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay so I am a glutton for punishment. I tried these one other time and did not get far and then lost my ship because I got busy and forgot to refresh it.

1. I had two quests when my ship decayed and I still have the quests. Can I get the crates back somehow or do I need to drop the quests.
  2. If I drop the quests, will I lost how many points the quest was worth or do I lose all points?
  3. Is there a way top check on your standing with them?

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to drop the quests. The rep loss isn't that bad and can be recovered quickly. The only way to judge your "status/progress" is to get another quest. Eventually you will getting quests that always requests 20 of a given fish/crab/lobster. How many lines or different fish are requested is between 1 and 6 and appears to be a bit random. I have been doing these forever and I still get 1 liners sometimes but far less often than when I started.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i agree, it seems on 6 different orders in the quest the more dungeon fish that are needed the better the reward, i got huge orders and in five quests i got two 120s, 2 charydbbolis baits, and oracale for it, that was great then i got bait for several others that i did that day i average between 20 to 30 quests daily

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
oh and one more thing, i reseached and several people told me that once the uses were used up on oracle, it was no good, not true not true, a cook with 60 cooking skill min can make fish oil flasks, they are used to recharge the oracle