• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Bumbledogswirls

How are you all doing on fishin?

Cliff has 62/70 fish, dude dino has 42/70 fish... but dino only has the bamboo...

M

MissPoodledoodle

Ginger has 55/70 and Braid has 26/70. I hate fishing so I really dont even try to get the fish. :D

B

Bumbledogswirls

I've done the research and I've found out that you may catch every single fish w/ the steel rod. the Gold is completely unnessisary.

B

Bumbledogswirls

Really? you may want to update your fishing page! Not to be rude at all but it says that it is only 1 pound. Would you mind updating it please trish? Or telling whoever does for us? It would be quite prudent.

Respectfully

~Cliff

S

SSniffleslam

Never noticed on the guide, but the Bull Dog Fish is 18-20 lbs. and yeah, you need the gold rod for it. I've never had any trouble catching it though.

L

Little Sadie

I have 67/70 on one toon, 64/70 on one toon, and 50/70 on another toon.

B

Bumbledogswirls

Thank you Trish. I just got the hardwood rod, but i can't get the pool shark! I've gotten three Olympic Sharks, and two of each the swimming and Kiddie pool sharks. It's insane!

S

soupandquackers

i have never had problems with any fish except the ultras, btw 69/70 wih my horse forever now!

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'll fix Dane's guilde when I get home.
I went by the Toontown trading card info passed on to me by Niki. I always thought it seemed weird, but I wanted to keep it accurate based on information from Toontown and not speculation of personal experience. I don't care much for the guides on other sites where they take their own findings and state it as fact.

B

Beachmom321

62/70 here ... another been thinking about fishing at all ... thanks for the reminder! (Cliff)

B

Bumbledogswirls

Lol! Yah. The ultras are giving me a headache. I was fishing for 7 hours for the concord, and it never came. I'll try again, but I think it's gonna be a long ride.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went by the Toontown trading card info passed on to me by Niki. I always thought it seemed weird, but I wanted to keep it accurate based on information from Toontown and not speculation of personal experience. I don't care much for the guides on other sites where they take their own findings and state it as fact.
Just to clear everything up, the card indeed says 18-20# on the bull dog.

F

Flippers

Big toons: 60s/70

Lady Fleabag just bought her hardwood rod yesterday, so at noonish I plan to take her on an expedition. She'll no doubt get her 5th laff boost. She's about 44/70 now from the bamboo.

For those who don't know: a fishing expedition is a specific route taken when I get a new rod on a toon which has them fish one bucket from each pond in Toontown.

Since Lady Fleabag only carries 40 beans, I'll let her fish two buckets instead :p unless she drags out a jar of beans.

Update: Lady Fleabag is in mid-50s with her species and also caught a second holey mackerel today. Considering she only fished two buckets at home that's pretty good. Unfortunately she did not get the two available piano tunas, so expect her to focus on tenor and MML PG for those and the baby grand until either they arrived or the steel rod shows up.