• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing Tournament (10/31 to 11/30)

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fishing tournament for the month of November will be for two fish:
The Grim Cisco Fire Fish and the Winter Dragonfish!
The largest one caught of each will be put on display, and the highest number of each will be given a plaque in the Sons of the Sea, in Trinsic.
Good Luck Fishing!

Last edited:

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, correct. My mistake! The largest Winter Dragonfish and the highest quantity of each will be noted then. My apologies, and thank you for the correction!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ah, correct. My mistake! The largest Winter Dragonfish and the highest quantity of each will be noted then. My apologies, and thank you for the correction!
Big Brownie Points for effort

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I decided to enter this contest, get my fisher out, sail the seas. Then I realized the grim cisco isn't date stamped the date i caught it. The greatest number of grim cisco caught should be stated the greatest number caught or bought, since these are sold on numerous vendors. If I am mis-interpreting this, plz let me know...Thanks!

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right. Well, I did a bit more research (This kind of embarassment is all I deserve for failing to test this fully) and will be swapping the Grim Cisco to the Fire Fish instead. I'll edit the top post as well. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Seems The Winter Dragonfish still hate me and wont let me catch them with muh fishing hook! *Begins pouring Sewer Sludge from Britain into the Ice Dungeon Water* Thats okay though I'll just make them float to the surface and scoop them in with a net :)
*at least the Fire fish aren't so hard*