• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing for Faction Thievery Stories

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the big things I think my site is missing are stories from a dedicated faction thief. I mean, out of 287 stories, only 7 have anything to do with factions (8 out of 592 if you include mine):

UO Thief | Factions

I can pretty much guarantee that your exploits will be read. My site has gotten hundreds of thousands of page hits every year for the past 5 years. I just want to see some mass fielding, sigil stealing, purple-thief-running hijinx. Screenshots with captions are all I'm asking for.

If anyone's up for it, let me know.

W

wee papa smurf

Makes me wish i documented all my goings ons whilst i was playing my faction thief :blushing:

K

Kylas

One of the big things I think my site is missing are stories from a dedicated faction thief. I mean, out of 287 stories, only 7 have anything to do with factions (8 out of 592 if you include mine):

UO Thief | Factions

I can pretty much guarantee that your exploits will be read. My site has gotten hundreds of thousands of page hits every year for the past 5 years. I just want to see some mass fielding, sigil stealing, purple-thief-running hijinx. Screenshots with captions are all I'm asking for.

If anyone's up for it, let me know.
Hmm... So many memories most are quickly fading from the original faction days. We had too many epic battles to remember them all. They best where always the ones with sigils being stolen just minutes before corruption after 23+ hours of non stop fighting.

Or my favorite was secretly resetting the sigils in the enemy base one a a time early in the AM without the guys guarding figuring it out and wasting the next 12+ hours guarding for nothing.

Running decoy was always fun, talk some smack, draw out the clueless and watch your thief clean house while the people that should be guarding are chasing you.

Good times.
Dig