• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fish trophies must be locked down?

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long have you been able to just grab a mounted fish off the wall? I saw a few on Luna vendors and it struck me as strange so I walked up to mine that I've had on the wall for ages and I was able to pick it up and carry it around just like any other item. So, as a word of warning, lock down any trophies or they may "walk away". It applies to the new ones as well (luckily figured this out before losing my nice shiny 132 stone red herring!)

L

Lord Drakelord

yep they been that way for a very long time, one of our guildees is famous for doing this in our houses, she take it off the wall then give it back to you at the bank.

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that shows how well I've been paying attention. I think that old thing has been mounted on the wall for many years. Surprised no one ever grabbed it! :)