• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First :)

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After waiting for hours in line at the mage shop Sam finally made it to the counter. "Sam the Scribe, I placed an order for Vellum Parchment many days ago sir."

The clerk turned and grabbed a bundle of rough parchment. "Here ya go lad."

Sam glares at the clerk. "Sir, my order was for fine vellum... this parchment will not do!"

The mage guildmaster steps forward, gently laying a hand on Sam's shoulder. "Sam, lad... it's the war. Supplies are being rationed. With attacks in Moonglow, and the new attacks in other cities it's been hard getting supplies through."

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that. I'm sorry, these will do just fine. Just fine..."

Sam shuffles out of the door wondering how he will explain to Lord Raven that his correspondence will be written on rough parchment.

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*stumbles in the door* fear not your local drunk is here :D

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Huzzah. Now I need something interesting to talk about, oh no. Is that even possible?

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huzzah. Now I need something interesting to talk about, oh no. Is that even possible?

Well, here are a couple things. The other day my smithy friend tried dropping locked, trapped paragon dark wisp chests into his salvage bag and he was able to extract the ingots from the armor and weapons. Didn't try the leather...

Also here is an idea. You know all those funny wands with greater healing charges. Well, I dont know about you folks but I've been tossing em however... I just realized that if I insure one, I can use it when I die to do a quick heal after I rez... I've heard folks go on about how useful those talisman's of bandage summing are... well the wands are free loot!

Well, those are my helpful tips for the day. Hope they were of use!

Safe Travels, Sam

T

Tazar

Greetings Everyone... Thanks for sticking with us and welcome back!

*now if I could just figure out how to get the old *drinking* smiley for my sig*

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone... Thanks for sticking with us and welcome back!

*now if I could just figure out how to get the old *drinking* smiley for my sig*

Until you get Stratics up to 100%, you are on the wagon! ;)

No food, no drink, no wine, no women, no song.

You can however, walk the dog and take out the trash. Oh, and next time put a little duct tape on the extension cord that runs to the servers in the closet...

Safe Travels, Sam

T

Tazar

Extension cord...

*Smacks forehead* Is that what I tripped over???

T

Tazar

Hmm... Considering that I was jumping up and down excited over the rumor that Stuffa is to return to Atlantic soon... Lets blame him! ROFL