• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First To Sign Up!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After tonight's incident, I felt it was my duty to apply for the Royal Guard. I hope some follow in my steps, as I fear our land is in grave danger and needs all the help it can muster.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, well. Apparently certain Royal Guards just don't want lil' ole Calina in their midst. My post was removed from the board in their barracks!

What's wrong? Is Casca intimidated by redheads who carry big swords?

Hmm, maybe that's the problem... maybe my sword's bigger than his :D

L

Lerth Clot

Well, well. Apparently certain Royal Guards just don't want lil' ole Calina in their midst. My post was removed from the board in their barracks!

That's why I always ask to see a drivers license. Finding a sword when you're expecting the person to be "unarmed" is scary.

C

Corvak

the recruiters are used to seeing dirty peasants, instead of warriors decked out in artis. They're just intimidated.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Royal Guard has recieved your application and is currently reviewing it for future consideration. Please allow 6 to 8 months for processing. If accepted you will be contacted by one of our representitives for a phase one interview/orientation/aptitude/drug test. Thank you for applying to the Royal Guard.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That board is old, and has never worked properly.
It was placed, as well as the other things in that office, by Cort Malic.

M

Mikeee

Not only is Calina the first to sign up but also the first to get rejected!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

That's why I always ask to see a drivers license. Finding a sword when you're expecting the person to be "unarmed" is scary.
LOL!