• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First guild fight...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was a part of that guild fight that JUST took Despise from FL... I am shocked at how organized M is. I personally didn't die once, and made 20k... NOT bad for my first field fight. I got kill shots on Wargazim, Scooby, and Kelly Kapowski, and my friend Steelnutz...

I look forward to more of this..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

welcome to |M| tesla.. im glad you had fun, expect alot more of it. as for the rest of the shard, expect to see tesla in fel alot more. his pvp training has just begun.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good job tesla M is the guild for you man just stick to it, my opinions do not matter so i will not say anything!
I hope you have fun brother.
We though cannot be friends if you are seen talking to any GOO! member or is Assotiated with any of us you are going to get kicked.
so tesla have fun!

A

AireS

welcome to |M| tesla.. im glad you had fun, expect alot more of it. as for the rest of the shard, expect to see tesla in fel alot more. his pvp training has just begun.
Necros 1 thru 5 hit wither.... tamers 1-5 all kill RAWR!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good job tesla M is the guild for you man just stick to it, my opinions do not matter so i will not say anything!
We though cannot be friends if you are seen talking to any GOO! member or is Assotiated with any of us you are going to get kicked.
so tesla have fun!
Nah, I have to make money brother... Tesla Wear is a VERY highly sought after crafter!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so tesla have fun!
And actually I have more friends in GOO then anywhere right now, with you Rand and New York... I believe all three of you can leave it in the game.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ether way M will teach you the basics and you will earn quite a bit of money so have fun.

M

MountainBreeze

lol why would we "FL" want someone like like in vent.. Hag and all the early morning M can have him.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be a ****.

But he only joined -M- after FL told him no.

Jusss sayiiinn.
Well, I would have bounced out of that verson of "FL" anyway. Especially after the magical asswhoopin M just gave them in Despise.

So is it gonna be like this now Raven? You gonna hop on the wagon?

B

Balian of Asgard

Yeah I was a part of that guild fight that JUST took Despise from FL... I am shocked at how organized M is. I personally didn't die once, and made 20k... NOT bad for my first field fight. I got kill shots on Wargazim, Scooby, and Kelly Kapowski, and my friend Steelnutz...

they let you join out of pure pity

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I would have bounced out of that verson of "FL" anyway. Especially after the magical asswhoopin M just gave them in Despise.

Im not hopping on any wagon. The only time M will ever beat us is if we are outnumbered by vaaassst odds. I can say this due to the repeated ass beatings they have recieved every time ive been online.

You are walnut cradling a guild full of tards and ree ree's.

You are the true band wagon jumper. You suckle on anyone who will coddle you.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

they let you join out of pure pity
Who are you again?

Im not hopping on any wagon. The only time M will ever beat us is if we are outnumbered by vaaassst odds. I can say this due to the repeated ass beatings they have recieved every time ive been online.

Well, ok then. You can suckle my coddle anytime.

B

Balian of Asgard

i take back what i said earlier,

congrats tesla, have a great time, i hope you kill me and i hope i kill you and alot more if i can ever get the time to play more and be able to vent.

ur a nice guy sarg, i never had anything bad to say about you except for the 1st time i met ya and you killed me and spat on me lol

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i take back what i said earlier,

congrats tesla, have a great time, i hope you kill me and i hope i kill you and alot more if i can ever get the time to play more and be able to vent.

ur a nice guy sarg, i never had anything bad to say about you except for the 1st time i met ya and you killed me and spat on me lol
Jesus you're stupid. I can't even....I don't even know...lol.
qfft, its hard to describe the feeling and its not like 7 up
Um, and you are......................?

E

Eyes of Origin

Congratz on finding a guild that would let you in Tesla..
I'm just confused by the sudden change of heart after Sargon clearly posted that you wouldnt be allowed to join M.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just confused by the sudden change of heart after Sargon clearly posted that you wouldnt be allowed to join M.
We've been friends all along, we were what we would like to call... "Frenemies". Only enemies to the public eye. While all the while, laughing at everyone.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've been friends all along, we were what we would like to call... "Frenemies". Only enemies to the public eye. While all the while, laughing at everyone.
OH...you mean like you say one thing...mean another? Like a liar?

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

that why you guys cant manage to secure any sigs? or why you cant hold a spawn that |M| raids? when you got some believeable material, please present it. until then keep venting on stratics instead of practicing your pvp.. however, i will admit, some of the new recruits your getting are a bit above the pay level of your guild.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

not that it deserves an explanation, but you are correct. i did clearly state that tesla would not be a viable recruit for |M|. however, he came to us respectfully, and as ive stated on our forums regarding tesla,
"the only reason i will even bring you up as a potential recruit, is the fact that i know your not a bad person, your loyal, active and you care about the game. ontop of that, i believe that people change and deserve second chances."

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not that it deserves an explanation, but you are correct. i did clearly state that tesla would not be a viable recruit for |M|. however, he came to us respectfully, and as ive stated on our forums regarding tesla,
"the only reason i will even bring you up as a potential recruit, is the fact that i know your not a bad person, your loyal, active and you care about the game. ontop of that, i believe that people change and deserve second chances."
wow...not to be an ass, but you are as full of poop as sally is.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow...not to be an ass, but you are as full of poop as sally is.
Sandy here is obsessed with bodily fluids...Now poop? First pee pee, then Poop, then...

I think Rhinestone Cowboy here is on the band wagon of getting every thread here shut down... It's a form of Nerd Rage.

S

SUPRsalad

i canNOT believe they let you in M. probably the best guild you will ever be a part of, so give sargon your fullest effort.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sandy here is obsessed with bodily fluids...Now poop? First pee pee, then Poop, then...

I think Rhinestone Cowboy here is on the band wagon of getting every thread here shut down... It's a form of Nerd Rage.

mmk sally...pete and repeat were sitting on the ledge...pete falls off...who is left?

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Necros 1 thru 5 hit wither.... tamers 1-5 all kill RAWR!
stick to the gate aries with the ninja.we had one necro me an i got dropped instantly,an i didnt get on my tamer till the end when they had the island u never were a group fighter,an i do wish we had more necros woulda been alot better of a fight since they were 90% necros.come away form the gate once an while an raid theres alot of stuff to raid but u have to leave the gate to find it.

S

SUPRsalad

Our little Tesla is finally growing-up. . . *sniff*
Im getting veclemped here. Talk amongst yourselves..
Ill give you a topic:
Rhode Island: neither road, nor island. . Discuss.

S

SUPRsalad

agreed, i hope it works out for them all. .
Cus, yeah, there isn't enough room in there for both sargon and tesla's egos, & I can tell you right now, who will get cut. . .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously props to sargon for attempting to putup with tesla..
Jelouse I didn't come begging to FL... I asked to get the INFO once, you denied me, I gave up and explored other options, yuou kept on... even in ICQ (I am not allowed to post cause it's against stratics ROC)... you told me FL was the only guild that would even come close to accepting me, and that trying any other guilds would be a waste of time, so I tried the ONE GUILD that would be most crazy... If I had told any of you that I was considering joining M you would have laughed your asses off... and sending Sargon ICQ's asking him if he's crazy is gonna do you no good... We are on a trial basis, to see if it works for both of us. I have to learn to shut up in Teamspeak, I like to talk... imma DJ it's what I do. But in this instance it does me better to just listen and learn, didn't realise how "out of uo shape I was".

agreed, i hope it works out for them all. .
Cus, yeah, there isn't enough room in there for both sargon and tesla's egos, & I can tell you right now, who will get cut. . .
Duh! Pinhead.

I can see Sargon right now "Yeah Tesla it's not working out, I am leaving M"... Idjut.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jelouse I didn't come begging to FL... I asked to get the INFO once, you denied me, I gave up and explored other options, yuou kept on... even in ICQ (I am not allowed to post cause it's against stratics ROC)... you told me FL was the only guild that would even come close to accepting me, and that trying any other guilds would be a waste of time, so I tried the ONE GUILD that would be most crazy... If I had told any of you that I was considering joining M you would have laughed your asses off... and sending Sargon ICQ's asking him if he's crazy is gonna do you no good... We are on a trial basis, to see if it works for both of us. I have to learn to shut up in Teamspeak, I like to talk... imma DJ it's what I do. But in this instance it does me better to just listen and learn, didn't realise how "out of uo shape I was".

Duh! Pinhead.

I can see Sargon right now "Yeah Tesla it's not working out, I am leaving M"... Idjut.

Okay, first off I hafta call you on the bull**** that is eeking out of your eyeballs Tesla.

We took a vote in the guild and the over all concesus was that no one wanted to deal with you. You got the boot.

You tried to tell Wargasm that since you were in the old FL you should be allowed in this one. You got the boot x2.

You tried to tell Wargasm that you were going to call Ooji or someone and get them to MAKE Wargasm accept you into the new FL. You got the boot with some mother****ing WAX on top and x3.

You tried to tell Wargasm that Steelnuts would personally vote you in and Steelnuts wanted to get on ICQ and tell you himself he didn't want you in FL. I think thats the UBERHAUSEN BOOT.

Dog...be legit, don't make excuses for not being let into a guild. **** happens, take it like a ****ing man and not like one of the leg spreading hookers we call moderators on Stratics.
No, that's BS.... you were handed a story... and you believed it cause he's in your guild. SO your not to blame for the false accusations.

I am not 12, I am not gonna call Ooji and tattle, I don't want to be in a guild that doesn't want me... that's just stupid, and why would Ooji be able to get me back in, he isn't the GM... So your information was wrong, sorry to inform you.

I was told that I wasn't wanted, so ok... why would I push beyond that? I was upset, sure... But **** happens.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Our little Tesla is finally growing-up. . . *sniff*
Im getting veclemped here. Talk amongst yourselves..
Ill give you a topic:
Rhode Island: neither road, nor island. . Discuss.
ro[FL]...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

yuou kept on... even in ICQ (I am not allowed to post cause it's against stratics ROC)...
actually, it clearly states that, with the other parties permission, icqs and PMs are fully acceptable. so have him clearly state on teh forum that you can post the icqs and vwala... if he denys it proves your point anyway...

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
logs are easily doctored.. what is that going to prove? tesla u know what u said..im not going to sit here and argue with you all the specifics..bottom line is you found your place in fel..i think that |M| is the best fit for a guild you could have found...

just relax on the lying man...

B

Budweiser KDL

Funny how you joined the guild you trashed soo bad on your WWR show the night they disrupted your auction.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
logs are easily doctored.. what is that going to prove? tesla u know what u said..im not going to sit here and argue with you all the specifics..bottom line is you found your place in fel..i think that |M| is the best fit for a guild you could have found...

just relax on the lying man...
What am I lying about again?

Funny how you joined the guild you trashed soo bad on your WWR show the night they disrupted your auction.
Yeah that was fun.