• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First day back

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i fired one of my accounts up after a couple years away. I got myself a sweet new gaming pc awhile back and have not installed UO until now. I have a giant 32 inch screen to view with but prefer the classic client. Is there any way to make the screen bigger than the 800x600? Seemed like i found a way before but i could be wrong. Thanks for any assistance..

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome Back!!! give a yell ingame if we can help ya get started, most here will be glad to help. And no, I haven't found a way either =(

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks much. Looking at the Enhanced client now although its quite different. The only other issue i might have is if I cant find my soul stones lol..

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back :)

there's full screen for the classic, but I think you know that, yes? if you've been playing other games the enhanced client might be comfortable for you, and a lot of it looks old school (but not the characters and most of the monsters) I don't use the enhanced myself, but others tell me that with Pinco's it's really nice

hope your soulstones are in bank cause there's nobody that holds them anymore :(

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah im gonna dig around on my other toons really good tonight and see what i can come up with. I have actually gotten use to the smaller view. Gives me room for cartographer etc. Thanks much guys

Boondale

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been told that Legends is rather "inactive". Question is who is active on Legends these days? I just reactivated my account and looking for other active players.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i fired one of my accounts up after a couple years away. I got myself a sweet new gaming pc awhile back and have not installed UO until now. I have a giant 32 inch screen to view with but prefer the classic client. Is there any way to make the screen bigger than the 800x600? Seemed like i found a way before but i could be wrong. Thanks for any assistance..
What you can do to make CC bigger than 800x600.. Pretty ez fix.... Go to your local spy shop and get yourself a huge magnifying glass.. Attach it to the front of your monitor with some mounts.. Or good old duct tape.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most of TMC is still active, quite a few others as well, if you catch the right days and times. Of course we're not Atlantic, but we still have enough players to have fun....besides, if ATl says they have 200 players on, 180 of em will be banksitting ;)
If ya need any help getting restarted, yell in general chat, there's almost always someone who can help you out.