• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire Horns

G

Anyone know what fire horns spawn on? I've killed dark wisps at the invasion but that's the only thing I know for sure spawns them. I've searched stratics for where they spawn and nothing. Google doesn't have anything on where they spawn either.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Solens carry fire horns.....not sure what use a bug has for a fire horn but that's where I get mine

G

Seems like they spawn randomly on just about anything. I know Lizardmen in Despise spawn them as do gargoyles. They may not spawn on specially created event creatures though. Dark wisps have been in Ilsh for a long time, so it makes sense they spawn on those.

I

imported_Specialshoes

They have a chance to spawn on anything.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fire Horns are fairly common, random loot chance off almost ANY kill.

Need sulph ash, and some music skill to use em.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything has like a 1% chance of dropping a fire horn (if it is hard enough to carry gold..)

OLs, mongbats, undead, dragons, etc... it's just random.