• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire horn

L

Luke Carjacker

Depends on whether you can find an interested buyer, but somewhere between 1gp and 100gp would be the going price.

M

Muu Bin

Are you asking this because you are thinking of selling on vendors or because you are looking to buy?

If looking to sell on a vendor, I really wouldn't bother - they drop as loot on many different mobs and I would imagine there is a limited desire for them as far as player populations go. That being said, if you still had your heart set on selling them, I would package them together with sulfurous ash and sell that way.

If you are looking to buy some, I agree with Luke that you really shouldn't pay very much for them.

P

PzB74

Thx it was both for selling / buying purposes now and in the future.
- Back to UO after many years and it takes time to figure out the value of things!