• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire Dragon

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If you mean the 100% Fire Crimson Drake it is at Ilsh Chaos. Go down the steps from the gate and turn right.. back in the Balron area.

X marks the spot on the map.

Crimson Drake.jpg

Glad to see you are doing well my friend :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
lol.. yeah that little corner can get a little rough. Was bad enough with a para bally, but if one of the Drakes are paragon along with the Bally.. ya got a good fight on your hands.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.. yeah that little corner can get a little rough. Was bad enough with a para bally, but if one of the Drakes are paragon along with the Bally.. ya got a good fight on your hands.
That is where it all went wrong for me........ Stealthed in.......... got revealed....... Made a little poop in my armor....... ran a little way........ Died.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That place can be a bit nasty for a tamer without a meat shield.
Usually, when people want to tame one at Legends I bring my dragoon there to wreck the balrons while they tame the drakes in peace.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They ruined a good Fame spot. You could lure the Balrons over there and loot them without worrying about the next one already up.

Invis by the one you want. They are easy to tame. Recall and log off/on to get it. Only had 1 get killed.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They ruined a good Fame spot. You could lure the Balrons over there and loot them without worrying about the next one already up.

Invis by the one you want. They are easy to tame. Recall and log off/on to get it. Only had 1 get killed.
I just do the one at the bottom of the Fandancer Dojo just a few dancers to lure down the hall and balron beating fest to follow.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I just do the one at the bottom of the Fandancer Dojo just a few dancers to lure down the hall and balron beating fest to follow.
Like that one. No chance of a para one. If I am in the mood for a para one I still hit Blood Dungeon. That place is empty.. and the paragon Purifying Blood Elementals in the Succubus area were always fun. Have not checked to see if they are still there though.