• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Find a Shard of the Gem?

• Thread starter Lady Mana
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Mana

Edit: Have one, now! Thanks so much *smiles*

What a great fight! Heh, all those Shadowlord Manifestations in one place was crazy. However! If someone who had killed a Shadowlord received a shard of the gem, I would love to purchase it for my museum. Please PM me if you're willing to sell, or contact me via ICQ: 261207537. It will not be resold, and will stay on Napa Valley as part of the Hall.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Lady Mana

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i saw, there wasnt any!, didnt see anyone mention if they dropped or not...but it also could be that they just never noticed yet!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I do know someone who has them. But I will let he/she post the picture. :thumbup:
I won't spoil their fun

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Naw, Just Two"

Runs to Hide :eyes: And was a reg Bush Archer, not fully trained is the kicker.

L

Lady Mana

Haha, nice.

Thanks to a certain someone I did manage to purchase a shard of the gem for my museum... so I'm all set! Congrats to your friend though... a bush archer? He puts orc scouts to shame.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Naw, Just Two"

Runs to Hide :eyes: And was a reg Bush Archer, not fully trained is the kicker.
Congrats to your Friend!

I got home from a wedding last night about 5 minutes after event was sceduled to start.

I rushed to get in on the action and took a month old bush Archer to Jelhom. Didn't realize till I got started that the only bows I had on me were a couple Dragon slayers and a Horselord. Even so, using the Horselord I managed to get 4 cloaks (two of them off bosses). I also got a bunch of gains ;) as well as an Orny and a Devine Cont. Used over three hundred arrows during the event, so even using this slow bow I got a bunch of shots off!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Least all you guys made it, I was unable to go do to the time, all them Zzzz's I was getting before work. Congrats to all that could go. :party: