• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Finally finshed Epic Scribe mage suit

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as I said when I finally finshed my suit after a year I would post and ask how much people think its worth and opinions on it so here it is and huge thanks to top notch inc for helping me with shield/sleeves and DJad for helping with screen shots. the final stats are psy 84 fire 86 cold 78 poison 82 enr 87 still need to enhance sleeves for 90 fire 12 cf 50 dci 45 lmc 25 di 100 lrc 31 sdi 15 ep 2fc 7fcr 19 hpr 23 mr 2 sr 15 posion eater 23 damage eater 29 kenetic eater 10 soul charge 141 hp 160 mana 19 dex unblessed Blessed 149 hp 172 mana 20 dex 25 hpi 4 stam inc 22 mana inc 8 str 5dex 13 int temp for this suit is 120 magery 120 eval 120 wrestle 120 resist spells 80 poison 100 scribe 60 med

Attachments

Last edited:

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should use a different pair of sandals. You are 3 over cap with the shield and tunic on damage eater already

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should use a different pair of sandals. You are 3 over cap with the shield and tunic on damage eater already
ya I know im gonna get some 4 int boots and nocturne earrings

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ! no ep! just Kidding.
haha ya I don't use ep but it wouldn't be hard to get it on a ring for 50 the ring only needs 10 dci and 9 sdi 1/3 so some one could a 35 ep ring from shame and imbue the rest :p

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
haha ya I don't use ep but it wouldn't be hard to get it on a ring for 50 the ring only needs 10 dci and 9 sdi 1/3 so some one could a 35 ep ring from shame and imbue the rest :p
U dont need 1/3 coz the brace is 1/4 so 1/2 is enough

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Curious, why did you go for such high resists? 84 75 70 75 75 (70 nrg non elf) is enough.

That brings you to curse range of corpse ( 70 60 60 60 60 ) and protection proof phys.

I guess you could do 70 70 60 70 60 Corpsed for duels, but in reality anyone you "duel" is going to curse you anyways. I suppose it may help against necro dexxers yet curse is still a factor.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It actually just turned out that way was due to shame items used having such high resist but other mods on the peices where why I used them not necessarily for resist

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its nice but completely unneccsary for what you encounter on atlantic. My suit has 20 mr and 18 hpr and almost no hpi other then crimmy. But hey whatever floats your boat. hehe

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'll offer 25m on the Tunic :) But with the new artifact system, the pieces nowadays are far superior.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had too guess I'd say the tunic is still worth quite a bit because there is 0 negative mods on it

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a suit the same as this suit max cf, mr, hpr, de, cf, ect.. for a scribe mage also, but I went with the 30 fire eater instead of the kinetic, also I used 50 ep instead of the di you're using. Took me about a year to complete aha.. nice suit! I'll be auctioning off my suit soon before I quit the game I think those who know me in game have seen my suit on my main aha ;]

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a suit the same as this suit max cf, mr, hpr, de, cf, ect.. for a scribe mage also, but I went with the 30 fire eater instead of the kinetic, also I used 50 ep instead of the di you're using. Took me about a year to complete aha.. nice suit! I'll be auctioning off my suit soon before I quit the game I think those who know me in game have seen my suit on my main aha ;]
Nice what price range would you sell your suit for?

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice what price range would you sell your suit for?
I got offered a bill for it with everything and turned that down, that was before I decided i'm gong to quit. I think the best way to go around selling a suit like that would be a auction and reserve the right to sell of you're not happy with the price buddy! I think top end suit are hard to value, ofc they are worth alot so I'd say a auction, or maybe contact soulweaver see what he thinks on the value :)

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I paid a bill for the tunic alone last year but it was the only clean tunic with these great mods in the game atm and tbh I havnt seen anything else that good completely clean