• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Final question...for now...

I

imported_Goron

well... at least 20... thats probably how many were at destard just now:)

C

Caveman

<blockquote><hr>

How would we know? Log in and play!!

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I understand, there's so much land, I would have no reasonable idea, as no one will be in towns, etc... Besides, before I give a company my CC info, I want to know...heh There are alternatives and that's what I'm considering.

K

Kat SP

I really have no idea how many play here. Siege probably isn't nearly as populated as other shards, but we don't have any trouble finding fights, unless it's the middle of the night. All I know is it's the most fun I've ever had in UO. Prodo shards blow.

C

Caveman

Not looking for an exact number...and I realize prod shards may have more... but "about" how many players are there, not accounts, but individual people? 200? 500?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

About how many players are actively playing on Siege?

[/ QUOTE ]
I can count houses, but that is not a census.
I can write down names seen in a month period, but that is not a census.
UO developers never gave us a way to know. But, they could. But, they will not.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Well lets see.

Please note the 16 displayed for NEW is because that roster only shows veteran players.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

New roster is over 60 active players.

[/ QUOTE ]

but 59 of them are in steath mode