• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Final Fantasy XI Piano Collections Contest Thread

• Thread starter Banhammer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Banhammer

The contest has been won already.

Welcome to the thread! As we said in the news, all you need to do to win an autographed copy of the Final Fantasy XI Piano Collections is be the first to tell us where the screenshot below was taken.

It's not the full screenshot, as you can tell. Each week, we'll reveal just a little more of the picture. If you guess it before the full thing is up, good for you! If not, well, hopefully someone will!

By the way, you can only make one guess per day, so make sure it's a good one.

Of course, you need to be a registered user of the forums to play, so click here to register. Once that's all set up, post your guesses. Maybe, just maybe, you could win!

All registered? Good! Here's the first part of the screenshot!

As a bonus, I'll be nice and offer a hint about where this is:

The dead speak and the shadows wait
All shall pass beyond the gate

Good luck!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww man! And I think I am where the screenie is, as we speak!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, oreb!

Edit: I was in Ru'Avitau at the time.