• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Final Fantasy 7

D

Denny8569

Hello all,
I had borrowed my friend's brothers FF7 disc and then some of my close friends were asking to borrow it too so. Between all the borrowing disc 2 got lost. I have disc one and three, but I feel horrible and I lost their old game that they wanna play now. My question is: Is there any way to copy the game on a CD that will play on a PSX, I can do this because I physically have a copy of the games, so it is not pirating. But I would just like help with this matter, if anyone can help Please let me know. I looked at games on ebay and their like 80 dollars, :/ .

Thank you for any help.

T

TheWaffleCult

Hello all,
I had borrowed my friend's brothers FF7 disc and then some of my close friends were asking to borrow it too so. Between all the borrowing disc 2 got lost. I have disc one and three, but I feel horrible and I lost their old game that they wanna play now. My question is: Is there any way to copy the game on a CD that will play on a PSX, I can do this because I physically have a copy of the games, so it is not pirating. But I would just like help with this matter, if anyone can help Please let me know. I looked at games on ebay and their like 80 dollars, :/ .

Thank you for any help.
There is no legal way of getting the PSX to read burned CDs, I'm fairly sure.

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a PS3 or PSP you can buy it for $10.

No PS-family system will play illegal backups without some form of piracy.
Or you can buy a used copy on Ebay....

S

Sorcon Gartius

I would suggest that you just get a copy on PSP or PS3. You could technically search for a copy online, and I'm fairly certain you could find one, but it isn't exactly legal and is not encouraged.

O

OHparklandgroup

That's too bad. FFVII CDs are not that cheap. Try searching again on eBay.

C

CaptRex

There is no legal way of getting the PSX to read burned CDs, I'm fairly sure.

Yeah that's right but there is an illegal way.. :party: I'm sorry I cannot share to you because like what I've said.. It's illegal.. Try to find it out on google.. That's the clue... :mf_prop:

J

jamison

Hi There!

Stratics.com is not a console game site as the "We Are MMORPG" might suggest... FINAL FANTASY VII was a great game but I suggest that you find a good copy of the software somewhere. You can get black disks but the act of copying, copywritten software is... bad?

You are allowed to make a legal backup of your software but this is not the place to discuss it.