• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fhp

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you wanted to fight out of a house why dont you just go to Yew?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Men and how they spin their stories. This is what happened FHP they were in the house having a tea party, and trying out some new fashions. Lynk wanted to come in the house, have tea, and check out the new fashions. FHP wouldn't let Lynk into the house. :p

M

Malador

If you wanted to fight out of a house why dont you just go to Yew?
Ok lets start this thread over

If we went to yew and fought out of a house we would have too much competition for targets from pwnt and tdr. :stir:

S

Still Frame

Ok lets start this thread over

If we went to yew and fought out of a house we would have too much competition for targets from pwnt and tdr. :stir:
Well pwnt cant target far out of their house, so you would only have to compete with a few tdr. Most of the tdr crew doesnt come to yew just a few.

M

Malador

Well pwnt cant target far out of their house, so you would only have to compete with a few tdr. Most of the tdr crew doesnt come to yew just a few.

Your right Sieg the TDR in trammel or those that do not play but once in a great while would not be competing. Sorry I did not mean to confuse.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right Sieg the TDR in trammel or those that do not play but once in a great while would not be competing. Sorry I did not mean to confuse.
How would you know that TDR is "always" at the gate, if you are not "always" there yourself?

M

Malador

How would you know that TDR is "always" at the gate, if you are not "always" there yourself?
I did not say TDR was always at the gate. I said if I was to house fight in yew I would be competing for targets with TDR.