• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FEYRE WINS!

K

KVJ

Feyre, do you condone using advantages against other players, which I cannot say because modenators are soo quick to remove posts?

And can you use these advantages in Wow?

I remember you were tough to kill but took advantage of the bushido archery alittle tooo much when that was OP. Ever since they fixed it, I haven't seen you on since.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feyre, do you condone using advantages against other players, which I cannot say because modenators are soo quick to remove posts?

And can you use these advantages in Wow?

I remember you were tough to kill but took advantage of the bushido archery alittle tooo much when that was OP. Ever since they fixed it, I haven't seen you on since.
Hey man you run around on a stealth tamer with a super dragon guarding you spamming attack last in ki-rin form while hidden... And yes you do play Voodoo like once every two weeks so spare me...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man you run around on a stealth tamer with a super dragon guarding you spamming attack last in ki-rin form while hidden... And yes you do play Voodoo like once every two weeks so spare me...
too bad you can't play worth a damn without this type of character backing you up

K

KVJ

Kage,

I have dueled you and won. I don't understand why you cant see why I play on this tamer. We are outnumbered almost 75% of the time. So I pick you off and get on my mage or Point Dexter. Ok?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got lucky once wow... Wanna put some money on it?