• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Fey Wrath Event Chaos Shield 190 luck -- EUROPA -- Are there any event armor collectors that put event suits together? (comment pls)

Samhain

Adventurer
Hello! I was going through some items and came across a shield in my bank from the Fey Wrath dungeon grind event. The shield is enhanced max luck @ 190. I am just curious, are there people out there that put purely event suits together? I have tried various suits and gotten some LRC suits in the past, but find it nearly impossible to even consider a complete event matching suit with all 190 luck pieces. Sounds like an awesome set if it was to be put together. The huge downfall on the shield is that there is no SC on it, and looking at the mods, doesn't look like it can be added to it (I haven't tried). Are there collectors out there that have an interest in items like this, and if so, what would one be willing to pay or trade? I like random oddball stuff in the game, which is the only reason I enhanced it. 1695486855294.png