• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fewer Vendors in Luna

Z

Zoran

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed our Luna is growing quiet?

It seems lately that the rare items once only found (and often overpriced then) in Luna are becoming rarer and rarer.
When a Luna house falls, dozens will show up for the loot grab, but somehow the same few people end up winning the property placement race. Although with the anti-scripting changes to placement this seems unlikely, it still seems to happen. Then, once a new house goes up- instead of seeing fresh new vendors, most of these houses immediately throw up a for sale sign.

While our Fel becomes more active daily, and we see new arrivals regularly to the shard, it seems Luna becomes steadily less populated.

Hopefully we see a reversal in this trend, but thats how things have been looking to me at least.....

Oh, and least I forget;
Mad props to TLB for their house, vendors, and auction. One of the few new draws to the city!
~Zoran

A

Azazel of LA

Oh, and least I forget;
Mad props to TLB for their house, vendors, and auction. One of the few new draws to the city!
~Zoran

Thank you , Im trying to make the shard more avtive with events. Ive hosted a fight night in wich we did the Tokuno Champ Spawn , I lead a party of about 20-25 people the 1st night of the Melissa quest , and just a couple weeks back held my 1st ever auction (wich went much better then expected). I have other ideas too that Im gonna start trying to get going (mainly I want to hold a pet fight night) but need to figure out all the details.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna is definitely more quiet. Seems like our whole shard is, but I have not been visiting fel much of late. It would be nice to see a reversal of trends.

S

S.W.A.T

A reversal in this trend of more pvp :O!!!
pvp's been getting activer but its still not active if that makes sense :p, but I definatly agree with all these vendors disappearing and prices even more overpriced.