• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca Ocllo

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any reason why all my runes to Ocllo Felucca shops now say I cannot teleport to that area? It appears I can make it to the farms just outside town but all my runes inside town won't work.

Having said that when I run in from outside I get the message 'you are in an active VvV battle region If you do not leave the area you will be open to attack'

I thought you had to OPT IN for this, or is it any town becomes unavailable at some point due to this and if so when and for how long?

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can't recall into a VvV city once it becomes a battle zone, and if you recall to the outskirts and go in, that's considered "opting in." After 30 seconds, you turn orange for 8 hours.

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You can't recall into a VvV city once it becomes a battle zone, and if you recall to the outskirts and go in, that's considered "opting in." After 30 seconds, you turn orange for 8 hours.
A blue turning orange was until you died. has that changed?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Echo your runes to Ocllo will work when there isn't a vvv battle taking place in the town, which is most of the time since it's one of many vvv battle towns. But the best idea is to just mark a rune outside the town on the island somewhere and then you'll always be able to recall to it.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not as far as I know, provided it's to an opposing player.
It's either 4 or 8 hours now.

Edit:
  • VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.

Last edited: