• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel Tower Between Wind and Wrong

N

NoBuddy

As title says, selling Fel Tower between Wind and Wrong. ICQ 42839220

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey, is your Tower mountainside and near the ocean by chance? I cannot add people on icq... I don't know why; but my AOL is Josh Ruble. If it is mountainside, near the ocean, and near woods please give me a message. Also what price are you looking at?

N

NoBuddy

Relatively close to ocean, not mountainside, but mountains not too far away, there are some trees around, but it's not smack dab in the middle of a large forest. If you draw a line between Chaos shrine and Wrong, it's almost exactly in the middle. I don't have AOL, just ICQ. Feel free to PM me when you'll be on and I'll check when I get home/online. Perhaps we could meet in game for you to see it.