• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel Skara Brae Vendor

A

Az of DSR

Ive got my crafting skills finished, finished alchy and cooking along with all others. I was wanting to build a vendor house for pvpers here. The house is owned by Ozoneranger (my sampire) and between the gate and bank. I was wondering what items you pvpers would buy if I stocked... I had in mind potions, bolas, enchanted apples, enhanced aids...

So what else might be needed on a vendor that would help u get back on the field of battle?

A

Az of DSR

Guess ill have to just finish my mage and kill ya guys then and see what all I loot. haha see ya out there. ( =

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At one point I had an open account without a house. Seriously thought about doing what you are talking about, the advice I was given was to go to Atlantic Yew Gate and check what was on the vendors there. I did that, not sure that Legends will support the prices being charged on Atlantic but it gives ya a good idea. Good luck!