Fel House Question.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sunrise

While walking around in Brit fel. I was checking out Lord Blackthorns castle.

I then crossed the northern bridge and seen this

:postpics:

ok I cant post pics yet. Well let me explain it this way.
Right after the great northern bridge there is a T shape home. Inside this brown t shape home it looks like it got ransacked.

Book on the floor. chairs tipped over. holes in the floor. Heck there is also a small fire going on in one of thy holes. But knowing the Gods. This fire could be the magical endless fire we have seen in the luna libary.

Now my question is this? was this an old event? is this a new thing going on? or did some dev get angry one day and decided to just wreck a place? :D thats all. Any info would be great on this home only found in the Fel side of Brit by Lord Blackhorns castle.

Also walking around in Ish I did notice that thy small city of meer people have more..Umm..decro in there town now. beds and tables an so forth. Its been awhile since I been there but that is new too if Im not mistaken?

last question. Now since Magicina is gone and so are the people. How do we go about starting the quest for the statue heads? If you have done this quest you know what I mean and how much of a pain it was :D

B

Bluebottle

If I remember rightly, I believe that was from a really old quest circa 2000 (I think it was a dragon invasion - hence the fires). We redeeded our lakeside vendor tent and placed a small house just to the north of Lake Blackthorn (about 8 screens trom that T house).