• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Fel Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As topic says: Im looking to buy a Feluca Castle. Get in touch :)

Best Regards

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like jack flash uk say in this post http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa-trade/228260-105-ps-fishing-%5Bclosed%5D.html
I own a castle.
But not only a castle. I have a Keep, a Big Tower and a 18x18 not only on Felucca and not only on Europa.
But all houses are mine :)
I don't sell them. Are you envious?
You put your mouth in all my posts. Take care. Now i'll make the same. Remember that Ivory Norwind will be in all posts you'll do.
Bye bye, my dear :)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like jack flash uk say in this post http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa-trade/228260-105-ps-fishing-[closed].html
I own a castle.
But not only a castle. I have a Keep, a Big Tower and a 18x18 not only on Felucca and not only on Europa.
You put your mouth in all my posts. Take care. Now i'll make the same. Remember that Ivory Norwind will be in all posts you'll do.
Not a problem at all Kid. Thanks for the bump mate.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like jack flash uk say in this post http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa-trade/228260-105-ps-fishing-%5Bclosed%5D.html
I own a castle.
He also says in the same posting "sadly, Ivory only suceeds in annoying rather than promoting good sales relations"

I have to agree with him!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a chat Winker. If you have someone to tell me Pm me.
Yeah so your post to which i replyed to was an offer of a castle? or just a "chat"? Im confused! I see you made no offer of a castle, i just see you chatting. So if its ok with you to chat, then it must be ok for me to reply :bdh:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hi Winker

lol i have the person on ignore so no idea what she is saying until you quoted her

envious of her lol dont think so

but please do reply to all my posts Ivory, add some of your amazing knowledge to my questions in the enhanced client beta area, make yourself sound even more stupid, is that possible?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what part of IGNORE don't you understand? assuming of course you are adding some dumb, wise ass comment in broken English and stupidity in response to my last?

and IF you are some mighty and powerful and wealthy, why the "CHEAP PLS" with all your posts? what makes you so special? Ivory who?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi Winker

lol i have the person on ignore so no idea what she is saying until you quoted her

envious of her lol dont think so

but please do reply to all my posts Ivory, add some of your amazing knowledge to my questions in the enhanced client beta area, make yourself sound even more stupid, is that possible?

:eyes:

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.