• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feeling some wanderlust

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinking about taking a character to another shard...see how things are done in other place....

Who is willing to give me a deal on a transfer token to get rid of me?

lol

C

CatLord

Come make a Jamie character on Drachs and join the fun.

Blonde, spiked hair.
Blue skin.

We have been pvping and spawning... fun and quiet.

About leaving Catskills... that would impoverish the shard. Like many of the Veterans, you are unique...

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinking about taking a character to another shard...see how things are done in other place....

Who is willing to give me a deal on a transfer token to get rid of me?

lol
Ah.. I've often wondered the same thing myself.. I always expected most of the shards would be reasonably similar years and years ago when the game was 3-4 years old and had a pretty reasonable amount of "vets". Now that we are going on 11 and there is such a mix of new and old people, I would imagine every shard has its own little communities everywhere.. You can see how the markets differ just by doing luna search of each shard ha.

D

DPudding

I started on Chesapeake....where I was a horrible killer and general butthole. Started a nice blue person here in 1999....didn't do much on Cats until 2004. Now I'm a nice blue butthole. I'd be interested in being a killer again on some second rate shard.

D

DPudding

It's either that or Preperation H....and I hate that greasy feeling.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...erm. I have toons on every shard. Not GM's on every shard...but I do have toons on every shard.