• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Feb 2015 vesper woodsmen

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calling all woodsmen, Calling all woodsmen

the 6th through 8th woodsmen event again
Rune Can be give out at any time just icq me or pm me

Starting time 10:00 am est time on 2/6 and will end at 7:00 pm est time 2/8

All wood is be give to Vesper Museum and i did say there going to be a twist see that it now a three day event wood can be now be turn in as a deed in the vesper market mail box. Rune will be give like before but this time u can drop the wood off when every you like to the mail box at the vesper market house. I know we can get the Museum back up and running it just going to take time.

may the odds be ever in your favor

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,

I was about to send you a letter asking that the Feb. event be that weekend as my schedule for that month is quite full other than those dates. I don't mind being beaten fair and square, but would have been disappointed to have my streak ended by bad luck.

My Axe as always is Vesper's,
Sean Dillon

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mayor Mare,
I have to report that while I will once again be participating in the contest, my time will be more limited than I had hoped. Any lumberjacks out there who have dreamed of knocking me from the champion's perch, this may be your best opportunity of this year. However, I will not go down without a fight. I wish you all luck as I know the true winner will be the Vesper Museum.

Cheers,
Sean Dillon

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slayer points for this month 251570
fletch 160
thank you both for be part of the woodmen event,
slayer stil holding his title strong keep up the good work