• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] FCR 4 Ring

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I know, I know it's got nothing else, but it's an FCR 4 ring :) I thought they only went up to FCR 3. Anyone interested?...la

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"...I know, I know it's got nothing else, but it's an FCR 4 ring...."
Actually, these type of items (with not much on them) probably have more value than some of the fully loaded rings/bracelets that contain poor combinations.

You have three properties. The new owner can possibly imbue two additional properties of their choice, as well as, crank up the HCI if it fits their template.

Imbuing is actually a good skill to play around with if you have the time. Not hard to raise on Siege and worth a soul stone.

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You have three properties. The new owner can possibly imbue two additional properties of their choice, as well as, crank up the HCI if it fits their template.
Yup.
That was my plan if it ends up in my pocket. Raise HCI, add DCI and probably the rest in DI if there´s enough room.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing is actually a good skill to play around with if you have the time. Not hard to raise on Siege and worth a soul stone.
Got it up to 27 so far and that's from just imbuing loot I've gained while training my dexxer skills...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If nobody else posts a bid, it's yours :). LOL, was told if this were on a production shard it would start at 250 K. Oh well, like I've always said, I'm not in the game for the gold, but there's no reason for me to hold onto something I'll never use.

*side note: It always amazed me at the people who had treasure troves of equipment locked away in their homes. It used to make me laugh when I would get a dexxer to tell me that the vanq weapon I just disarm stole from him wasn't worth the chase since they had hundreds of them sitting in their home...la

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*side note: It always amazed me at the people who had treasure troves of equipment locked away in their homes. It used to make me laugh when I would get a dexxer to tell me that the vanq weapon I just disarm stole from him wasn't worth the chase since they had hundreds of them sitting in their home...la
Har Har that was me, near brit graveyard. Good times *evil grins*