• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FCB Legends

• Thread starter Charity (FCB)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Charity (FCB)

Ahoy!

My name is Charity and I'm the new Fleet Captain of the Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB) - Legends Fleet. I have been a member of the FCB on Legends since 2004. When our previous captain, Zippo, decided to retire, we discussed my taking over the fleet to try and keep us afloat. Sadly, do to a mail ship lost at sea, our messages were never received before his departure. After over a years time, word finally got through to Gem who immediately responded with joy upon hearing my requests. I asked that the Legends fleet not be forgotten, that we were still here and have just been floating by waiting and hoping someone would finally get our messages.

I know that this will be difficult, as Legends is a small shard of our great lands, but I promise that I will make sure the community here still knows we exist and what the FCB is all about. With any luck, surviving members will help me do this task. I hope that one day our crew will grow and return to the familiar atmosphere of family and friendship we once had.

((If you would like to join or even have a simple question about fishing, feel free to contact me: AIM - babygirl4201979))

M

majires

Tass Majire is around still..or at least back these last four months..

I'll be glad to answer any questions or join a fishing cruise...maybe toss a few pints and tell some fishing tales.

Fair Winds and Following Sea's

If you don't see Tass any male Majire will know how to contact him asap..