• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

favorite sigs

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fav sigs and why.

1. wargasm - i feel like i am masturbating bullets

2. gemma (SUPRsalad??) - john M is the ****ing **** <---- stars in caps

3. mine because i worship the devil.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've removed all the other crap. Lets try again. This thread does have potential, but leave your theological debates & issues with other peoples beliefs at the door. You don't like something someone said, put them on ignore or go to another thread. Nobody is forcing you to read this one.

R

Rand Al

Gemma comes up with some good ones just give him a few ideas and boom he pushes one out. I like most of the ones he has produced.Like mine i sent him the pic and some ideas and he made it took like 10 min or so.

M

mutau

Favs and not in any order

Baron - perfect for the season.
Black_Sun's Avatar - awesome show to watch while having a beer with Bender.
Correct Method - Kamiya Sig. love that whole sig idea
Tenki - the whole train idea is excellent.
Rand - always loved Einstein

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i need a sig made with this picture.

saying - Every time Tesla ****s up, I will punish all of YOU!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime I see that pic since I started using it as my av I hear Sir Mix-A-Lot.

My favorite sig is whoever is sporting the Kodamas from Princess Mononoke. I love that sound they make when their heads turn.

S

SUPRsalad

Everytime I see that pic since I started using it as my av I hear Sir Mix-A-Lot.

My favorite sig is whoever is sporting the Kodamas from Princess Mononoke. I love that sound they make when their heads turn.
Thats Wal-Mart aka shadow. That sig sat empty on the shelf for 6 months before Shad took it. Glad he did, I liked it too.

ALSO, hail, I can make that sig in a bout 5 minutes.

S

SUPRsalad

Okay, so im like one minute late, but stupid imageshack took forever to load!

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, that's awesome.

what's the sig rotation site you had? i had a few different ones in mind.

E

Eyes of Origin

i personally vote my sig as my favorite, but its Gemma who made it, so again he gets the credit...
The sig rotating site is down AGAIN! Has been for a few days :( IF they ever get it back up the site is www.clintonio.com (its ok that I post that isnt it? =/)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i personally vote my sig as my favorite, but its Gemma who made it, so again he gets the credit...
The sig rotating site is down AGAIN! Has been for a few days :( IF they ever get it back up the site is www.clintonio.com (its ok that I post that isnt it? =/)
Yeah its fine to post it.

I got sick of their constant downtime and set up private hosting on a free service. Much more reliable.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Favs and not in any order

Baron - perfect for the season.
Correct Method - Kamiya Sig. love that whole sig idea
Tenki - the whole train idea is excellent.
Rand - always loved Einstein
:)

My favorite sig is whatever Gemma produces , he has pure quality and excellent artistic skills.

S

SUPRsalad

Man, this thread is an ego-boost! Thanks all for the props! If I had to vote for favorite sig of my own, I'd go with:

However, I would have to vote for any sig THIS guy makes: http://vboards.stratics.com/image.php?u=985&type=sigpic&dateline=1256782012

I don't know what happened to his old one that was the greatest sig ever made: 'all your mustache are now belong to us'.

Also, I've always loved Kyrite's sig. I did a little touch up on it here a while back and I thought to myself when i was doing it, 'Man, this thing is way over my head'. Its fitting to the man who wears it. King Kyrite ain't nothin to **** with.

S

SUPRsalad

Hey hail, I noticed that you have a rotator, so i went to check it out..

www.grumpybumpers.com. Is that your website? A friends? How did you set up a rotator off that. ?

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just googled it and clicked on a random one. you're allowed up to ten. VERY VERY simple. give it a shot.

S

SUPRsalad

Not that I can tell. . . Looks like a home-brew bumper-sticker website.. Thats why I was wondering..