• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

favorite champ spawns and goodies

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Good morning everyone. Now that we have all be running around doing these things whats everyones favorite. I know i've seen a bunch of people at tok and oaks. I like humlity except when it is demon. I don't mind undead, I mean how can you not like a spawn that gives out aids. As for goodies i've only gotten 1 scroll, a futon(now i know how to redo NIA park) and a LT sash plus a nice collection of grey death robes. The one goodie i'd like it a rock like Thalia's.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone. Now that we have all be running around doing these things whats everyones favorite. I know i've seen a bunch of people at tok and oaks. I like humlity except when it is demon. I don't mind undead, I mean how can you not like a spawn that gives out aids. As for goodies i've only gotten 1 scroll, a futon(now i know how to redo NIA park) and a LT sash plus a nice collection of grey death robes. The one goodie i'd like it a rock like Thalia's.
I've pretty much liked all the ones that I have done. Rikktor seems like my least favorite. Have not done Wield or Merkatus so cannot comment on them. My favorite goodie so far is the Oak Leaf Cloak which gives +5 stealth. But I have not gotten any of the major things, and the scrolls seem to be much lower than 105s.

T

Tycolby

20+ champs and still nothing. No pink slips or deco or crap.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm averaging 1 scroll every other spawn (got a 0.5 Blacksmith the other night). Only gotten one loot item so far (a dirt patch).

I too prefer any of them as long as they aren't Semidar. one of these days we need to get another 10-20 person group and go for Ilhenar again (the one in Bedlam's basement). I'd really like to complete the weald one again, but we never have enough firepower (will need at least a half-dozen g-drags)

T

Tycolby

I did manage to get a pink slip the other day but I stole that one from Arwen LOL but I gave her my first stealable off a monster to pay her back !

N

Noie

Should only need about three folks working together to do the Weald spawn, and that's just if you're unlucky. If you're lucky, the satyrs won't all turn para. If they do, have everyone just concentrate on killing one at a time. Kill 2 or 3 of them off and you should have enough satyrs spawning to progress.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last time there was a concerted effort, there were 4 or 5 tamers, ALL of the Satyrs ended up para, and we couldn't get past the 10th candle.

N

Noie

All attacking the same one at the same time? That part is pretty essential. I also prefer using a cu sidhe. You can hop on and take it out of line of sight to let the discord wear off. Just be organized, start and stop attacking at the same time. You may have to reattack a time or two as a group, but easily doable with teamwork.