• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fate threads

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to magincia, started quest, and was killing the red guys for an hour and not a single thread.all their bodies are empty, nothing in pack. what am i doing wrong? thanks

D

D'Amavir

I went to magincia, started quest, and was killing the red guys for an hour and not a single thread.all their bodies are empty, nothing in pack. what am i doing wrong? thanks
How are you killing them? I have used spells (FS, EXP and Pain Spike) and have had a decent drop rate. They will drop in your pack directly.

A

Aboo

I have managed to get quite a few using my archer. I have also gotten some, not many, using the pain spike spell along with another spell. My mage has not gotten any using magery alone.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Archery worked well for me got all ten in about 30 min then logged in with my tamer and 0 in 1 hour so I am just going to use my archer to collect em for my tamer to turn in!

D

D'Amavir

I have managed to get quite a few using my archer. I have also gotten some, not many, using the pain spike spell along with another spell. My mage has not gotten any using magery alone.
Maybe just bad RNG luck. My pure mage (resist, wrestle, etc...) has a decent drop rate for them. Haven't tried an archer or a melee guy yet. So I can't compare the drop rates between them and a mage. But I do get a decent amount of drops just using spells. I usually do a exp followed by a lightning or ebolt depending on how much they have left.

D

D'Amavir

ugh. n the shard goes down. hope it remembers drop.
If it doesn't, you should be on the right track now to get plenty more. Good deal. Now if the exorcism ones work after this patch, I will be a happy camper.

G

greatpumpkinator

I got like 40 in about an hour with my 120 swords using a Blade of Insanity + EOO and Consecrate Weapon.