• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Fastest gains?

K

Kdog7777

just wondering nowadays whats the fastest way to gain. just chop away? or is getting swords up a bit & whackin things with an axe faster?

Any insight is much appreciated.

5% Luck

Just chop trees. Set a macro for last item last target and keep moving. The plain wood is fairly cheap, So unless your in dire need of it just drop it and move on. If ya wanted to you could use a golem if ya had the proper 100%poison ax. Slower but ya know!

K

Kdog7777

well if chopping is faster anyway, then ill just do that, i need the wood anyway. Just wasnt sure if gains were faster fighting with an axe.

Thanks for the reply!

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give the kr-client a try. Chopping wood is one of its parade disciplines. ('target by resource' It works like chopping without the need to target any trees.)

K

Kallie Pigeon

I used to do both. I would go to the city of the dead and chop wood make shafts out of it and kill whatever came my way. Besides the undead there were savage human npcs. The liches were tough at first. This was a while ago but at that time it was faster to kill things at least at the 90 plus range. I am not sure how fast it is comapred to golems but it was a heck of a lot more fun and I ended up with lots of shafts.