• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Farmer Tojo's Slime (1 of 10) (Pacific)

Zip_81

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks, I have this from EM event on pac. It is a slime statue with a unique hue of red/blue. The name of the statue is called "Farmer Tojo's Slime" According to the EM only 10 of these spawned all the same color, however I don't believe all were collected since event was a massacre and spawned in random monsters. I only saw a total of 3 people say they found one.

Please start bids at 70 mill, buyout is 130mill. Please post on here and I will PM the winner. ( Revised)
Bidding will end sunday March 6th at 3pm PST

Winner will pick the item up on pacific shard. Thank you :)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the EM only 10 of these spawned all the same color, however I don't believe all were collected since event was a massacre and spawned in random monsters.
you'd be surprised at our dedication for items ;)

during the trinny invasion you couldn't see the ground from all the corpses. Yet I "corpse hopped" myself all the way out of town because I looted an open book haha.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only about 3 people mentioned getting the item at the event but that is standard in the end, most people dont mention it...EM said they watched and noticed all 10 being looted... personally, im not a fan of the name of it but the color is quite nice, "melisande hatchy color" there is demand... 100 mil min might be much, but not out of the range of what it would sell for if started at like 70 mil and let fly... no reason to hate on the owner for knowing what they want for it

Zip_81

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
recieved offer from Manticore 70 Mill guess we will start bidding there :) Lowered buy out to 130 mill :)

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am also looking to buy one of these. Unfortunately, I was not one of the 10 to get one and think the color is 'cool' looking. I don't understand the name either, but it is nice "eye candy" for my Museum! :thumbup1:

Since Lineman did the buyout on this one first, I was too slow to see the post. :rant2:

So if anyone would like to sell one or know of one that is for sale, then please let me know! :stir:

THANKS!