• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell

E

EM Cernunnos

People of Catskills,

It is with much sadness that this decision was made, but it is time for me to retire as your EM. Since I first found myself on your shard, picked up my Catskills Survival Guide, and stepped out into the midst of the chaos that is Catskills, it's been an enjoyable trip. I knew before I started that Catskills had a long history of being unique amongst the shards, and you didn't disappoint. It has been an honor to serve as an EM on a shard with so many great players and unique communities. It has been wonderful to hear your tales and share many stories with you. It has been a pleasure to work with EM Kasaven to bring the events and games we designed to you, help you bring your own ideas to life, and to have the honor of officiating some of your weddings.

I could list my favorite times and memories, but I'd rather share them with you in person. EM Kasaven will be hosting a going-away party, starting at 7pm Eastern on Thursday 4/29, at the Catskills Fairground. I hope to see you there.

Your horned EM,
Cernunnos

Although I am stepping down, I am not leaving my 12+ years of UO behind; so be good, as you never know when I'll be watching!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never attended as many of your events that I would have liked, but I enjoyed them all immensely! (Story nights were my favorites, for those very few which I made it to)

Catskills will surely miss ye, ye scurvy bilge rat!

We'll be on hand Thursday ta give ye a proper United Pirates farewell.

Regards,
Captain Aneirin Grace, United Pirates

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Farsight, I don't get to attend as many of the events as I'd like, but the ones I did attend were always loads of fun. You and Kasaven always did a great job. In my experience you were always friendly and had the community's best interest at heart. I consider Catskills lucky to have had you as an EM. I'll be sure I'm able to attend your going away party.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all that you have done. You will leave Catskills a better place then when you found it. That's for sure.

Thank you EM Cernunnos.

-Zuck

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safe travels, Cernunnos! We have met a couple o' times in person, and I had the pleasure to attend some of your great events. Thanks fer yer time, patience and yer dedication! Don't become a total landlubber, wherever yer journey may take ye. Maybe we will meet again one day...

Hawkeye Pike
The United Pirates

EM Kasaven

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cern, as I have said before, it was a pleasure working with you. The team and I will miss you, and Catskills certainly will as well.
Good luck wherever your pursuits in life may take you. Here's to one more party together on Thursday!

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've enjoyed the time I had to share, and your visit to our Freehold. I wish you safe journeys and hope you do visit us when you can.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This freakin' blows.

I play alot of shards, we are SO fortunate to have the EMs we have...I've seen what the other shards have to deal with...

You Rock Cern... def be missed!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who Ever takes your place, better realize they have some big shoes to fill..... Good luck to where ever your path is taking you....