• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Fare thee well

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Baja..The time has arrived and this will be my last post on this page. I want to thank you guys for being you, for putting up with my silliness, my “snorts” and “snorkles”. Thank you for being there…
Read more →

Continue reading...

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I apologize for not being at the going away party. I thought it was tonight! But I know you were surrounded by people who love you and will miss you, who have appreciated all that you have done, and will keep you in their hearts.

Thank you for all the crazy, heart warming, hysterically funny memories.

With love and great respect.

One last time... ELDER EM Crysania!

AW

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To an old friend as well as a blinkin' stellar EM! Thank you, EM Crysania, for bringing the spirit of Community and AMAZING blinkin' times to the people of Baja and Sosaria! I am humbled and SINCERELY honored to have you mention this old spirit's name. Although you may be gone, your Star, Spirit, and love for the Community will ALWAYS be Eternal. The memories that you helped forged, the friendships created, and my overindulgent sake consumption in Zento (whilst nude, of course!)...Thank you so much for those memories. I will not say farewell; however, I will say until next time, my friend. You'll always have a place at my table OR we can always enjoy a nude spa treatment in Zento. With warm sake!!!

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hey Xel, you still playing on Baja?

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Xel, you still playing on Baja?
Hail Cymidei Fier! I play from time to time, and Baja is still my home. Also, I'm blinkin' old, and I can't keep up with all the young folks! *laughs* I hope you're doing well (in real life) as well as in Sosaria! Miss you much!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Cymidei Fier! I play from time to time, and Baja is still my home. Also, I'm blinkin' old, and I can't keep up with all the young folks! *laughs* I hope you're doing well (in real life) as well as in Sosaria! Miss you much!
I was so surprised to see your name, Xel. I think of you whenever I look at my spellweaving book engraved with: Lifetime Member of Xel's Spellweaving Orgy. *lol* If that isn't enough to NEVER forget you, I have these two pictures. The first one was noteworthy because you actually had clothes on. The second was of a gift I gave you because.....well, just because you're you. I hope all is well and know I miss you.

Xel with clothes on.JPG Xel bracelet.jpg

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It feels odd not to have Crys around, she was with us for so very long its almost like having your oldest go off to college. I knew it probably wasnt going to be a forever thing but still wished it would of been. Whatever she ends up doing I know she will be awesome at it just like she was here as our EM.
Many thanks for you just being you.