• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fantasy FOotball help!!!

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need some advice..I have Drew Brees and Pennington as my starting QBs(our league uses two). I have Jeff Garcia on the bench. I also have the Chicago Bears defense.

Here is the thing...should I start brees or bench him in favor of garcia? In the past the Saints have done horrible against the Bears at soldier field in the cold. I just foresee the bears D doing great and my QB sucking. Whereas I could have Garcia and Pennington in and avoid the conflict of my QB playing against my D. Advice???

K

Kazar

Ok, Tampa is going up against Atlanta. My friend has Brees and Garcia and he is favoring Garcia. Good luck! I have the buy week in my league and am hoping to kick some butt next week!