• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fansite Kit?

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone still have the old fansite kit files or have a link to that or any updated one? I cannot find anything for the life of me. The old link non longer works at the old uoherald content.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there. Happy thanksgiving. I am not sure what you mean by a "fansite kit."

Could you elaborate on that please? I will do what I can to help.

Thanks.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
there used to be a bunch of artwork you could use to create your own fansite.. artwork from in the game. gumps, images, etc.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thank you. I wish i was able to extract the graphics form the current uop files for use or have those available for all of us by EA/Origin/Broadsword/Mythic

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you. I wish i was able to extract the graphics form the current uop files for use or have those available for all of us by EA/Origin/Broadsword/Mythic
There IS a way, its just a massive pain that occasionally doesn't work right.

A program exists that will allow you to view EC files, but not in any sane order.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
ya never used the EC client but used to use something years ago to view all the mul files and extract graphics but since the new format is uop, those no longer work.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hello there. Happy thanksgiving. I am not sure what you mean by a "fansite kit."

Could you elaborate on that please? I will do what I can to help.

Thanks.
A fansite kit is a folder if contact information, various artwork, concept art, screenshots, wallpapers, and legal information that helps people create fansites :) Usually available for most online games.
UO's fansite kit has been lacking since UO lost it's "official" community person.