• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Famous Last Words

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have any memorable "famous last words" in UO.

I'll start...from Garry...In Dragons many years ago:

"hey..there is a lady over there collecting hides for some light or something...lets kill all these dragons and leave the hides for her"

last words before Devils Own became a life long friend.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah Heep: "I'm leaving UO and I've got all this stuff, and I don't want to just trash it, and I know you collect stuff...."

D

Dakotawinds

I had notice this really nice lady a couple of times. So I ask Cara "Who is she?" Cara introduce us. So now many years later I can call Bow Weaver my wife.

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Daddy is Coming - Lil Don one the most funniest person in uo if you ever was in vent with him you would know what I'm saying .... :lol:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsOwn
Uriah Heep: "I'm leaving UO and I've got all this stuff, and I don't want to just trash it, and I know you collect stuff...."
LOL
I'm never gonna live that down...

Ain't that the truth!:stretcher:

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Can you teach me how to do that?"

Asking Pariah to show me how to solo Dreadhorn like he did on his Sampire.

Now we're engaged :heart:

N

nynyve

Not from UO, but from Pen & Paper RPGs:

"We don't have to check for traps"

"Let's make camp here"--in the middle of an arena floor, 500 yards from the citadel full of orcs that wanted their blood.

"I'll open that huge coffin" (the one engraved with evil symbols that the GM said would be a very bad idea to open.)

All of these faux pas were witnessed at various Rolemaster Tournaments at conventions over the years.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

"Hey that's new lets go check it out" - Darri Lien

"You enjoy getting me killed, don't you" Tovladian Soltyr

Never said in game but those were the most common ones said to each other before Darri would drag me off somewhere to get us a matching set of gray screens.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So where in the abyss have you been Tov n Darri! All you have to do is show yourselves and someone will rez.

A

Annienox

"Don't run away when you start taking damage. I have it all undercontrol. I can heal you and myself at the same time!"

I was also rezed shortly after that comment with my dead body at their feet.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about that the lagmonster got me, here JD I am 80 healing only take a minute, uhm sorry again I had it turned down there is a healer somewhere around here.( my brother was real mad at me as he lost his stuff this was before insurance)