fame required to gain sacrifice virtue

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

elspeth

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone had determined exactly how much fame is required to be able to gain sacrifice? We now have the ability to see our numeric fame level with the new "Loyalty Rating" gump and since fame gets reset to 0 after sacrificing to a creature no matter how much you had it makes sense as we regain fame if we could know at what point we can stop if we don't have much time.

I was at 3000 fame when I sacrificed to a lich in trammel the other day and was successful. Planning on trying with just 2500 today as that's the beginning of the "great" level (assuming those levels are still correct). Maybe I"ll try 2000 first if I have the time. But anyone already do this?

A

anna anomalous

i don't sacrifice mine until it reaches 15,000. i farm daemons until they give 'a small amount of fame' sacrifice, then do it again the next day. not completely sure, but i think you can only sacrifice once a day.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
LIke the above poster says, the higher your fame the better. I never sac under 10k. It's slow enough to gain in the virtue even when sac'ing 10-15k a pop. I can only imagine the grind it would be to get to Knight at 2-5k each sacrifice.

E

elspeth

oooh. so the more fame you sacrifice the more you gain in the virtue. ouch. better go get some more. thanks guys.

S

Sevin0oo0

ditto, 10k min (that's glorious lord/lady), 1@day. good idea about waiting til 15k, now that we can see our points - thnx