• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fakers

G

Im sorry but there is just A LOT of fakers on siege now just speedhacking around and thinking they are good at PVP.

Whats REALLY sad, is that back when trammies used to speedhack on siege they had the balls to say so. Now look all the speedhackers are so trammies and emo about it they wont even admit it and rub it in our faces. They'd rather pretend they aren't speedhacking and act like they have skill

seriously tell me one reason you need to speedhack on siege?

This is why UO needs punkbuster.

G

You can discuss "speed hacking". Do not make accusations or name programs. *twitches*

G

Goodguy I am going to Google "mental help" for you and get you some phone numbers u can call

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I agree so damn annoying with all the cheats but now it seems everyone and their mom uses them..still wont catch me useing speed hacks just not my style

I

imported_Enigma EB2

Im trying not to personally attack anyone but kelmo seriously im sure i caught your MOM speedcrafting the other day.

I

imported_Razic

It's about time! It's been too long since the last GoodCry thread...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

They'd rather pretend they aren't speedhacking and act like they have skill

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT Good PvPer's don't need to speedhack or cheat. I find it amazing that those who speedhack can come here and even show their faces. Oh wait...

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't give you a GOOD reason why they do, but I can say for a fact that those who cheat do so for two reasons.

1. They suck at PvP
2. They have no faith in their own abilities

G

Any one that cheats has no claim to a win. None. Put an asterix by their name. They probably could not win a thing with out it. Just know the cheaters have to cheat. Otherwise they would be nobodys.

G

Amen to GoodGuy, Kat and Kelmo.

And the attacks at GoodGuy are cheap shots in this case, he has a valid point.

Kind regards

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Any one that cheats has no claim to a win. None. Put an asterix by their name. They probably could not win a thing with out it. Just know the cheaters have to cheat. Otherwise they would be nobodys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you just lock and delete this thread, I believe this is basically the same thread that was locked the other day. Also I believe it was deleted due to the same accusations and content. What is this point of these threads anymore... Im not trying to tell you how to do your job by any means but dont even let them happen anymore and people who dont understand itgive them a warning reguardless of how many posts they have.... *cough* *GG* **cough*...

This crap is just getting old and anyone coming from another shard may be discouraged to read about it when thinking of coming here and look at the forums.

Just some food for thought.

G

If you see a personal attack or accusation in this thread, page a mod. We are just discussing the fact that people who cheat are really not any good. They can not win with out the juice.

G

Puffy, it is possible GG was referring to someone or a guild in particular when he wrote the original post, but to me, I'm not aware of any specific cases, it does not show if he did.

So all I see is a post mentioning that if people cheat, they lose the game.

So, to you and me, since we don't cheat, it only means that ... well, in your case, that you win parts of the game, and in my case that I am allowed to watch the game, right?

If he were to accuse you, your guild, or anyone else of cheating, Kelmo would throw him out, that is what Kelmo was saying, no?

Kind regards

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im sorry but there is just A LOT of fakers on siege now just speedhacking around and thinking they are good at PVP.

Whats REALLY sad, is that back when trammies used to speedhack on siege they had the balls to say so. Now look all the speedhackers are so trammies and emo about it they wont even admit it and rub it in our faces. They'd rather pretend they aren't speedhacking and act like they have skill

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, even thoo punkbuster is the wrong thing. it already didnt work in the other games they tried.

G

Did we need punk buster when we played Monopoly? Come on, if we see some one stealing from from the bank, they suck.

G

LOL... reply to the wrong guy Kelmo love
This one didn't say we need punkbuster!

*giggles*

Kind regards

I

imported_SavageSP

hmm, lets see ... didnt one of your characters have a nickname like "Wrongway" or something similar? *snickers*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
give it a few more pages and itll come out... Just trying to prevent something before it happens.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, even thoo punkbuster is the wrong thing. it already didnt work in the other games they tried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Punkbuster at least gets updated:) It could kill cheats for a bit, before they adapt again. So cheats would be here for a bit, then gone, then back then gone, etc. if it would work anything like some other games ive played with punkbuster.

Or, even better, we need GMbuster. Heck, I'd pay 20/month for my accounts if it meant i could have a frikin GM active on the shard watchin stuff.

P

P!r@te

"I have been far too lenient lately. Any more references to any sort of unprovable cheating will be dealt with. It does not matter what crew you run with, if I see any sort of innuendo that suggests cheating, the post will be removed. Time outs will be issued. This includes "zoom zoom"."

What Happened to this ^^ Mr Kelmo

G

they updated punkbuster way way not quick enough. and yeah, after every patch it took about 1-2 days to modify all the tools to not get detected. too bad it took around a month until someone wrote a hack to prevent it from doing anything (besides emulating that its running correctly and being uptodate of course).

I

imported_SavageSP

I have 7 accts now myself, and id gladly pay an extra $3 per acct to get rid of the cheating, or at least most of it even.
Hell just to see them try to get rid of it!

It doesnt matter who else is doing it, it doesnt make it right, only encourages more to do it to keep up, really sad.

G

Seriously, if you are a garbage player, like a roach, don't even post here. Just slink around in the dark and hope the light never hits you.

K

Kat SP

NE Pats, in a way, remind me of those who cheat in UO. They want to go undefeated, but they couldn't do it without cheating.

K

Kat SP

Mostly college football, but I am watching the superbowl atm.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Well I don't hack at all, and I lose.

If you give that statement to the mass media, it'll come out as you want.

G

<blockquote><hr>

NE Pats, in a way, remind me of those who cheat in UO. They want to go undefeated, but they couldn't do it without cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, You say it all in a nut shell !!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you just lock and delete this thread, I believe this is basically the same thread that was locked the other day. Also I believe it was deleted due to the same accusations and content. What is this point of these threads anymore... Im not trying to tell you how to do your job by any means but dont even let them happen anymore and people who dont understand itgive them a warning reguardless of how many posts they have.... *cough* *GG* **cough*...

This crap is just getting old and anyone coming from another shard may be discouraged to read about it when thinking of coming here and look at the forums.

Just some food for thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you said something everybody better listen cause he doesn't open his mouth for just every post...ohh wait. What getting old constantly hearing the truth or is it your image as a good pvper i forget you should definatly be more specific.

PS. Patriots lost! Me thinks karma doesn't let cheaters win!

I

imported_Krystal

I'd gladly pay extra to get rid of speedhackers/illegal program users too!

this game, no matter how much they try to fix pvp, will never be fixed/balanced until speed hackers are kicked out. Speed hackers are what unbalance SP:(

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Speed hackers are what unbalance SP:(

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

L

Lord Dagon

<blockquote><hr>

wow you said something everybody better listen cause he doesn't open his mouth for just every post...ohh wait. What getting old constantly hearing the truth or is it your image as a good pvper i forget you should definatly be more specific.

PS. Patriots lost! Me thinks karma doesn't let cheaters win!

[/ QUOTE ]

G

come over here to europe. if you pay with creditcards, they already charge you double